Shaman King RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own shaman and live life as that shaman.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaman Template v1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikshia
Admin

Shaman Template v1 Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Template v1   Shaman Template v1 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 am

Shaman Name: (Your shaman's name)
Alias: (What your nickname is : ex. Horo-Horo)
Spirit(s) Name: (The Name of your spirit)
Super objective: (Your character's goal, please make it more specific than "To be the Shaman King". If you don't explain why here, explain somewhere in your history or personality.)
Furyoku: (100-300, depending on how good your application is.)

Appearance: (Your character's appearance. Must include 100 words (min) and/or a picture (it equals 10,000 words in this case). )

Personality: (Your shaman's personality. Must include 100 words (min).)

History: (Include any aspects of your family that are necessary in defining your shaman. Ex. Ren was raised with the ideals of his clan, revenge, destruction, etc. Minimum 200 words (min).)

Code:

[b]Shaman Name:[/b] (Your shaman's name)
[b]Alias:[/b] (What your nickname is : ex. Horo-Horo)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female)
[b]Spirit(s) Name:[/b] (The Name of your spirit)
[b]Super objective:[/b] (Your character's goal, please make it more specific than "To be the Shaman King". If you don't explain why here, explain somewhere in your history or personality.)
[b]Furyoku:[/b] (100-300, depending on how good your application is.)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Your character's appearance. Must include 100 words (min) and/or a picture (it equals 10,000 words in this case). )

[b]Personality:[/b] (Your shaman's personality. Must include 100 words (min).)

[b]History:[/b] (Include any aspects of your family that are necessary in defining your shaman. Ex. Ren was raised with the ideals of his clan, revenge, destruction, etc. Minimum 200 words (min).)
Back to top Go down
https://shamanking.forumotion.com
CJDrake

CJDrake

Shaman Template v1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Template v1   Shaman Template v1 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:45 am

Shaman Name : Tenshi Nguyen
Alias: Ten
Spirit Name: Askakura Yoshikage
Super Objective: To bring peace to the world and have people come together as one
Furyoku: 250
Appearence:
Me
Personality: Laid back dude who trains almost everyday with my weapon. Loves to eat rice. Will welcome anyone to be his friend and tries to bring out the good in people. Never damages a spirits resting place because I love spirits.
History: the heir of many shamans in family. lives out to bring peace in the world by becoming Shaman King. My family shamans fight for what is right and nothing else, and tries not to destroy anything when battle comes. In my history i havehad 1 Shaman King....My grandfather, and now i am shooting for his same goal, to become Shaman King.
Back to top Go down

Shaman Template v1
Page 1 of 1